Description about PC hollow sheet
The PC hollow sheet integrates lighting, heat preservation, and sound insulation. It can shade and block rain, as well as heat and transmit light. It can be used for greenhouses, furniture canopies, office sound insulation, outdoor advertising light boxes, and so on. In addition to the support structure, large transparent light-emitting houses made of pure polycarbonate have even appeared abroad. When the sun shines, they are crystal clear and warm and pleasant.
In terms of greenhouse construction, there are all greenhouses constructed with hollow panels, greenhouses constructed with gables and hollow panels, and greenhouses constructed with hollow panels on gables and side walls; in terms of greenhouse efficiency, there are production-oriented greenhouses. There are trade greenhouses with flower trading centers as the mainstay, as well as greenhouses with scientific research as the mainstay. Sun panels are a widely used building material and can also be used in shade sheds and canopies.
Features of PC hollow sheet
(1) Light transmittance: The light transmittance of the PC hollow sheet can reach up to 89%, which is as beautiful as glass. UV-coated panels will not produce yellowing, atomization and poor light transmission under sunlight. After ten years, the loss of light transmission is only 10%, the loss rate of PVC is as high as 15%-20%, and the glass fiber is 12 %-20%.
(2) Impact resistance: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic plates of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. There will be no cracks even if it falls two meters under a 3kg hammer. The reputation of "glass" and "sound steel".
(3) Anti-ultraviolet: One side of the PC board is co-extruded with an anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has an anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-fogging functions. It can block ultraviolet rays from passing through, and is suitable for protecting valuable artworks and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
(4) Light weight: The specific gravity is only half of that of glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and supporting frame.
(5) Flame retardant: The national standard GB8624-2006 confirms that the PC hollow panel is flame retardant B grade. The ignition point of the PC board is 580℃, and it will self-extinguish after leaving the fire. It will not produce toxic gas during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
(6) Flexibility: According to the design drawing, cold bending can be used on the construction site to install into an arched, semi-circular roof and window. The minimum bending radius is 175 times the thickness of the adopted plate, and hot bending is also possible.
(7) Sound insulation: PC hollow panel has obvious sound insulation effect, and has better sound insulation than glass and acrylic panels of the same thickness. Under the same thickness conditions